Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today

I made a delicious apple crisp, which i am very excited to share with my boyfriend and roommates. Later i am going to cook wet burritos -which just happen to be ricky's (my boyfriends) favorite-well maybe not his favorite but he does really love them. Lately i have been considering quitting smoking-but im not sure if i want to. I enjoy smoking, i like the taste, the feeling, and it increases your buzz when you drink. And as for health-we all have to die some day, and i wont be dying tomorrow-or the next day (im fairly sure anyways). My grandmother died and 77 from an aneurysm next to her heart-but the point of that little story is she smoked for over 50 years and didnt get cancer or any other horrible health problems from it. Not that im saying i know i will be as lucky as she, but i feel as if i can take my chances. The issue that makes me want to quit smoking is when i catch colds-especially in the winter season like now-they seem to last forever. That and i dont like to smoke around children-which i find myself doing at times-anywho that is nothingness that seems to be filling my head today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment