Friday, December 11, 2009

Facebook Vs Myspace

"MySpace Will Find A Way To Piss You Off
Facebook Is Simply Better "
(anthony liccardello)

My opinion on the subject:
Facebook has definitely near eliminated myspace. I used to mainly use myspace and check my facebook once in a while-but the tables have turned! Facebook keeps changing but its still better than myspace. I hate that you cant change the layout on myspace anymore-i kept mine on classic and never changed it until they did it for me permanently- i don't think its easier at all, it doesn't tell me when i have messages sometimes, and none of my friends really use it anymore. That and facebook applications are like a black hole! At first i was really disappointed when facebook started having so many applications-and now i just cant stop playing them. BUT when it comes to music-myspace is great! Although i was severely disappointed when they stopped allowing you to have a "playlist.com" playlist on your myspace. All and all myspace is dying a slow sad death at the hands of facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment