Thursday, December 10, 2009

Music music music

I am very into music, but lately it seems I've sort of lost my way. You see my boyfriend and both of my roommates are into "horror core" or so it's sometimes called when summed up into one genre. I am a fan of punk, alternative, metal and most surrounding genres. It's just that in the past few years it seems I havent really found any new music to listen to; and on top of that, i seem to be losing interest in a lot of the music that i used to live by (all that teenage angst went away lol) My musical tastes were recently compared to shit in someones hand, which really made me think..there has to be something else out there. And the shit btw was the couple of five finger death punch songs that i like, and yes i am ashamed..a little. Green Day has been my favorite band for quite sometime now-but i find myself a little disappointed in there last album, and even the one before that didnt hit the spot like i thought it would. But if anyone out there has any suggestions feel free to throw them out there. And on another note living in michigan sucks even more when the snow is here, i am currently wearing gloves and still freezing-but life goes on i suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment